Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vampire Diaries Stars with Fair Hero Series Book

This past weekend I had the honor and pleasure of repping for my fabulous group The indiExhibit at the GBK Gift Lounge for the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. While I was there I met many wonderful celebrities and had a chance to speak to many of them about our group and about my book.


But I was especially fortunate to have two of the actresses from the CW show The Vampire Diaries, Kayla Ewell and Malese Jow, take photos holding my book. In fact, Kayla Ewell was so sweet, she even insisted on taking a picture with me.


So fans of Vicki and Anna on Vampire Diaries - here you go! Photos of the actresses holding a copy of the brand new Vampire Fiction Series - The Fair Hero Series: Book One, Much Ado About Russian.

 

No comments: