Thursday, June 16, 2011

Much Ado About Russian $2 OFF This Weeken ONLY!

This Weekend ONLY! Now thru June 19 you can buy a paperback copy of Much Ado About Russian for under $10!




No more waiting! Get your copy of Much Ado About Russian and start off your summer reading with a bang! (perhaps I should say fang!)

This weekend only, just because I'm a nice person, I have decided to offer MAAR for $2.00 off. But this offer is only good through my site. It's not good at Amazon.com (they won't take my coupons - sorry). However, the CreateSpace shop page on the FHS site is actually part of Amazon.com, so you are safe and secure - I promise!


Prefer your books digital these days? No sweat! Kindle/Nook versions are just $4.99. What a great deal! You could be reading this fabulous new book in a matter of minutes. What are you waiting for? Go! Get it now!


Kerry


And have a fun and safe Father's Day Weekend everyone!


No comments: