Monday, September 19, 2016

Original New York Seltzer - Get it in New England



Ok - WHO LOVED NEW YORK SELTZER? I did! And not just because it was an 80s thing. When I first tried it, 30-odd years ago, I was sure I'd hate it, but I loved it! I have never found any other seltzer I can even tolerate. They all have a weird, sort of salty aftertaste to me.

But now ONYS is back! Unfortunately, it isn't currently being sold anywhere in New England. You can buy it online, but it's really expensive. (the price gouging on Amazon is obscene). I have been emailing the company for several months and know they are trying to get a distributor for this area.

If you like New York Seltzer and want to see it on shelves in our area, please take a minute to send an email to your favorite supermarket(s) corporate website and request they carry Original New York Seltzer.  The more stores interested in carrying the product, the more interested distributors will be in making it available to them.  And spread the word!

Links:

Official ONYS website - http://drinknewyorkseltzer.com

Stop and Shop Product Request

Shaw's/Safeway Customer Service

Hannaford Customer Service

Market Basket Customer Service


No comments: