Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Necklaces Available- On Sale NOW

Brand New Silver Necklaces from KRW Designs!

If you missed the contest I just ran, you probably don't know that Zazzle is now offering gorgeous silver necklaces.

I just got some in the mail today that I ordered as Christmas gifts. I am thrilled with them! They are even lovelier than I had hoped they would be. I can't wait to give them out.  They are nice and heavy (but not too heavy) and the colors are vibrant.

Below are pictures of the necklaces I bought. I am so happy with them, I am going to take advantage of the sale Zazzle is currently running to order one for myself. Thru December 20, you can own one of my necklaces for just $15.95 - that's a savings of $20!  At this price, get one for gift and one for yourself! Use code NEWPRODSZAZZ when checking out to get the sale price.

See the necklaces I have to offer (currently over 200) HERE



No comments: