Monday, February 4, 2008

Well- Here I am!

I've finally started a blog!

I feel like I'm way behind the curve here, just getting around to having a blog. I've been told by lots of people that having a blog will help promote my artwork and various shops around the internet. But, I never started a blog because, well, what am I supposed to say?


So - here I am! I'll probably be having some eclectic posts. Some will be about my artwork and shops and others will be about my interests - like classic rock!

I have a site dedicated to classic rock - www.rockmaven.com

And here are my various shops:

www.zazzle.com/krwdesigns*

www.zazzle.com/krwoldworld*

www.zazzle.com/krwbaby*

www.zazzle.com/krwwedding*

www.zazzle.com/krwholidays*

www.zazzle.com/krwnamegame*

www.cafepress.com/krwdesigns

www.printfection.com/krw

http://www.redbubble.com/people/krwdesigns


I also have a graphics site that has free images and linkware websets. Soon, hopefully, I will have the membership area of that site up and running and have cds for sale.

www.krwgraphics.com


About Me:

I stay home with my 2 lovely children; one girl, one boy. I am a self-taught artist. I use Paint Shop Pro and Daz Studio for most of my work. I have also done some fractal work and even a few hand drawn items.

I also love classic rock. I've always had a useless gift for remembering things about music and movies. I figure why not put all that useless knowledge to good use? That was where the Rock Maven site came in. www.rockmaven.com

I don't have a site for movies, so, I suppose this blog will come in good for exploring that interest.

Hmm - well - I guess that's it for now.

Check back soon for - well - God only knows what!

Kerry

No comments: